Wednesday 5 October 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas Four Fold Card

Good Morning! Today I am sharing another make from my September Technique class using the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp set and matching punch. This has been the most popular item by far in the Autumn/Winter catalogue and I am loving coming up with creations using it.
I decided to have a go at a Four Fold card and thought the little guys in the stamp set would be perfect for the centre of the card. I used a tutorial HERE from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. This card too a fair bit of time to make in the class mostly because I only had one set of circle dies and there is a fair bit of die cutting. 
 Something you cannot see is that the back panel is plain Crumb Cake card so you can use that side to write your message ie.. you just use 3 pieces of patterned paper. Talking of which, this patterned paper is on offer this month! Buy 3 packs of DSP that are in the offer and get a 4th one FREE!
 I also had a go at doing a Gingerbread man one too! Which one is your favourite?
 Thanks for reading today, I will be back on Friday with the last make from our class.

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment