Friday 7 October 2016

Reindeer Treat Box

Hey there and happy Friday to you! Today I am sharing the last make from my September Technique Class. October's class will feature the Merry Mice stamp set and is now open for bookings on my Facebook events page. 
These tags got a lot of love recently on my Instagram page so I wanted to incorporate them into my class so decided to make this little box with my ladies. I will also be looking to incorporate these into my Tags class on Saturday 3rd December.
I'm loving the Warmth and Cheer papers and never would have thought to use Delightful Dijon on a Christmas project but I do love it on this one.
Hope you like? I will be back soon
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Are there instructions for the box too? Love how it all looks so good together

    ReplyDelete