Monday 31 October 2016

Seasonal Bells for a Golden Wedding

Good Morning and Happy Monday to you. My boys are back at school today after having a week off and whilst I love having my boys at home it's always nice to get back into a routine. This week is a little quieter as I only have one event (Coffee and Card on Tuesday morning) but I will be spending time getting my classes prepped and planned for November. Still availability on some classes HERE
Today's make is another quick one I came up with to showcase the Seasonal Bells and their versatility. You know me, I love my embossing and kept this card simple with a big gold bow! Love my bows too, much to the annoyance of my customers sometimes!
 Here's a close up to show you just how lovely the gold embossing is.
My next door neighbour at the studio has asked me to make him an anniversary card for his wife so I had better get on with that today!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment