Sunday 30 October 2016

Seasonal Bells for a Silver Wedding

Hello there and welcome to my blog today. I am continuing with my sharing of projects with the Seasonal Bells stamps and punch but this time it's not a Christmas make, but a Wedding Anniversary make.
 I recently shared the Seasonal Bells set at a couple of Stampin Up parties and wanted to show my ladies that they can also use it for wedding and anniversary related projects tool. This was a quick make with the set and some silver accessories. I got out the Versamark and the Silver Emboss Powder to create this card along with the Lovely Lace embossing folder for the background. 
 Here you can see the Silver Embossing in a little more detail
 Hope you like todays make and have a lovely Sunday whatever you are up to! Today I will be closing off my October Online Code club order so please do submit your orders by 1pm to ensure you are part of the club this month. Thank you to those who have used my code this month.
Julie
shop now
supplies
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment