Sunday 2 October 2016

Special Offers - but hurry.....


Hello there and Happy Sunday to you! Today I have details of 2 Special Offers for you, but hurry as the first one only lasts until Wednesday! To celebrate World Card Making Day yesterday, Stampin' Up! have taken 25% off some essentials below, including the fab Tin of Cards project kit and the wonderful Envelope Punch Board, a bargain at £13.50.
If that wasn't enough we also have a another promotion that lasts for the WHOLE month. 4 packs of paper for the price of 3! Yes so its £30.00 for 4 packs instead of £40.00!

 There are some FAB designs amongst the ones available in the promotion including the new Candy Cane Lane from the Autumn/Winter catalogue and my favourite Fruit Stand papers! If you have  thing for papers then this offer is for you!
I've created my Online Code for October for you to use when spending between £25 and £150 on my Online Store during October.
Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment