Monday 28 November 2016

Flurry of Wishes - 20% off today only

Hello and welcome to my blog today. Today is the last day of our Online Extravaganza and we have another 24 hour flash sale for you which ends this evening at 10.30pm. We have the 4 items pictured above heavily discounted. First up, the Flurry of Wishes bundle, thats the stamps and punch is £28.00 instead of £36. The Bell Punch is reduced from £16 to £9.60. The Magnetic platform is an absolute STEAL at £23.40 instead of £36 (this will be very popular) and the Playful Palette papers are £5.40 instead of £9.00. 

On Friday evening  I tempted my ladies with the Flurry of Wishes bundle and we made this card at my Stamp a Stack event. This card pays homage to the colour combination of my bedroom in the 80's  which was pale pink and grey. A lot of my similar aged friends also comment that they had similar coloured rooms too!
I've used Blushing Bride, Sweet Sugarplum and Smoky Slate and I am loving it as a quick simple make. Now you may think I was experimenting with a shadow technique on the snowflakes on the top left, I wasn't, I just went wrong and wanted to share that sometimes that happens to me too!
I'm still loving the sequins and must still have a good 2/3rds of a pot left despite me now using them in 3 classes and finding a barage of them on the studio floor!
Here is the list of the remaining discounted products. I have an order going in this evening at 8pm if you are local and would like to add to it! If not you are welcome to use my ONLINE STORE


Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment