Monday 14 November 2016

Upcoming Classes for Christmas

Good Morning. Firstly I would like to say thank you to those of you who have watched my little video on Saturday's blog post and I am so grateful for the lovely comments you have left on You Tube for me too. I am hoping to post a video at least once a week!

So with less than 6 weeks to Christmas I am in the home straight of my Christmas Classes and wanted to share the last few places with you. Would love to fill some more seats on some of these. If you see anything that takes your fancy but you cannot make the date then please let me know as I can often add you in alongside another class.

MAKE SOME CHRISTMAS BUNTING
6 seats left
Saturday 26th November
2pm
£22 - includes lots of product and some left to take home after the class



FOREVER EVERGREEN TREE CLASS
3 seats left
Saturday 26th November
2pm
£32 - includes the kit to make 3 fantastic trees (worth £29)

CHRISTMAS BINGO NIGHT
Friday 2nd December @ 7pm - 2 seats left
OR
Friday 9th December @ 7pm - 9 seats left
A fabulous FUN evening to get together with friends. We have 3 games of BINGO and make 3 cards.  Lots of crafty prizes to be one

Friday 2nd December
Friday 9th December

CHRISTMAS CRAFTERNOON TEA

Saturday 10th December @3pm - 2 seats left
Saturday 17th December @3pm - 4 seats left
Make a gorgeous Christmas home decor piece and enjoy some festive food and drink.

Saturday 10th December
Saturday 17th December

In addition to these special events I also have the following regular classes with seats available

Tuesday Club - 15th November
Project Life Club - 22nd November
November Stamp a Stack - 25th November
BYOP Night - 29th November
Tags for £10 - 7th December @ 3pm & 7.15pm

All these events can be found on my Facebook page HERE

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment