Friday 9 December 2016

Hello Lovely Project Life Card Collection and Kit

Hey Happy Friday to you! Today I am sharing something different with you! It's not Christmas, I needed a break from the Christmas makes! A few weeks ago we attended a Stampin Up event in Telford and on the Friday evening I got to attend an extra event called Centerstage with my leaders in our team. I always like to make them an extra gift so I made these quick notebooks from a Project Life Card and some of the letters from the kit plus some of my fave Peekaboo Peach ribbon.
 I love how they turned out, simple but stylish! I also got the girls a mini bottle of prosecco and chocolate and made them a "party bag". So although I love my Project Life for the purpose it was intended, I also love it to make quick gifts like this.
Thank you to those of you who are using my Online Code, the November gifts went out in the post yesterday! Still plenty of time to use Decembers code. The last date for guaranteed delivery before Christmas is Tuesday 13th December. 
Julie
shop now

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment