Thursday 29 December 2016

Lift Me Up bundle

Hi there! Well it's a huge apology from me for the very long time between blog posts. I have been enjoying festive time with my family and friends and have taken a few days off from work. 

Next Wednesday sees the launch of the Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration (SAB) 2017 catalogues and I posted these out to my regular online customers yesterday, so please watch your letterboxes!  These catalogues are live with effect from Wednesday 4th January.
 I always love the launch of these catalogues as they bring a breath of fresh air following 4 months of Christmas makes and the Sale-A-Bration freebies are always welcomed too! This is a card I made back in November for Evan's 14th birthday, not that you can tell, and it features a new bundle called Lift Me Up. Based on a hot air balloon theme its a perfect set for birthdays, love themed and other occasions. The papers used on this project are available FREE as a SAB choice from 4th January.
 Did you see my blog post from last week when my lovely friend Sarah and I announced our exciting project, Mrs K's Craft Room? Well if not you can find out more about it HERE We go LIVE next week on the same day as the launch of the catalogues and this bundle is the first bundle we will be featuring on our Online Class.
I do hope you like this card and I will hopefully be back to my regular blogging. 
Thank you to those of you who have used my Online Code this month. This is still open until Friday evening if you need any goodies this month.
Julie
shop now

1 comment:

  1. great card....is it possible to get the measurements to make this card. So Fun....
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete