Monday 12 December 2016

Number of Years Bundle

Good Morning! I am having a bit of a lazy morning today as I was at the studio for a number of events this weekend. 
Today I am sharing a card I made for my sister who celebrated her birthday at the end of November. She was 40 last year and I remembered that when you are 41 it seems quite a low key birthday after such a big birthday the year before so I decided to put 41 on her card for her!
I used the Number of Years stamp set and dies which is a still a big hit with my customers and so so useful for birthday and anniversary cards. All the stamps used on this card were from the one stamp set. We used the Affectionately Yours papers and Washi Tape too.
 I'm not sure if you can see too well but I also cut extra numbers from the Copper Foil card and I added them as a bit of a shadow behind the paper numbers. Loving the Copper Foil, very on trend. 
 Just a little reminder that the last date for ordering goodies in time for Christmas is tomorrow, Tuesday 13th December. 
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment