Saturday 11 February 2017

Happy Celebrations Stamp Set

Hello there! Today I am sharing another card from last months Stamp a Stack. Each month on the last Friday of the month I run a Stamp a Stack evening where you make a stack of 10 cards. We do 5 designs and 2 of each.
For this card I used the Happy Celebrations stamp set and coordinating Celebrations Duo Textured Impressions Embossing Folder along with 2 colours I am enjoying using at the moment, Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach. I embossed the Whisper White card with the celebrate embossing folder which creates a "debossed" impression and then I stamped over it with the blobs dots. I did discover an accidental technique when making this card. As you can see I stamped over the "ebr" of the word celebrate and then I stamped it again at the top of the card and I ended up with an impression of the letters as you can see! How cool? 
 I have also used the metallic ribbon which is a freebie during Sale-A-Bration. 
On Thursday I received an online order from a customer who selected NO CONTACT but used my online code for a free gift. By selecting NO CONTACT this prevents me from being able to send any gifts to you. If it is you please can you change your settings on your order and then I can send a gift to say thanks. Thank you
 Just a little reminder about our Mrs K online class for this month. This month we are using the Cool Treats bundle and have some fun projects planned out for you. To join our Facebook group please click the image below.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment