Monday 13 February 2017

Nailed It Bundle

Hello there and Happy Monday to you. I thought I would start sharing a few Nailed It projects with you this week, that we completed at training back in January. Nailed It has been another popular set from the Spring/Summer catalogue, probably because a number of my customers find making male cards a challenge. Not that I am suggesting tools are only for men to use at all!
I used the trusty Hardwood background stamp, still a popular one even though it's been out a while and I stamped it with Basic Black ink onto Crumb Cake card stock. I added some of the coordinating Washi Tape from the Urban Underground Suite to add a little extra colour. 
 The tools were created by stamping them onto Crumb Cake card and cutting out on the Big Shot and then stamping onto Smoky Slate card and layering over the top to create the metal part of the tool.
 I used the Stitched Shape Framelits which are now back in stock and proving very popular with a large square framelit behind in Delightful Dijon card. Hope you like today's make, will be back with another Nailed It make tomorrow.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment