Thursday 9 March 2017

Custom Tee meets Happy Celebrations

Hello there. I have been a bad blogger this week and for that I apologise. Made in Dagenham has taken over my life this week, in a really good way and I have been both physically and mentally exhausted. Thank you to those of you who have been to see it so far and for the many many positive comments we have received about the show. Thought I would upload a photo for you for those who couldn't make it
Photo credit - Robling Photography
OK so back to Stampin' Up! Today I am sharing the cards we made at my 10 for £10 the other week. These cards were inspired by my team member Katy who made similar ones with a cupcake. I decided to incorporate the Custom Tee bundle as its so versatile for male and female cards.
I hope you like these designs, I will have a Class in the Post with them very soon.
Thanks to those who have used the March code so far.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment