Monday 1 May 2017

Class in the Post - High Tide

Hello there. Today I am back with a new Class in the Post for you based on the High Tide session that I ran on Saturday. 

This class can be posted to the UK only and is available by contacting me HERE

Here is what you get included in the class

High Tide Stamp Set
Selection of shells
Cardstock and paper for the projects
Instructions from me 

Here is what you will need to supply yourself

Ink pads in Soft Suede, Dapper Denim and Sahara Sand 
(available to purchase through me if you don't have them)
IKEA Ribba box frame (only £3.50)
Clear Blocks
Hot Glue Gun and glue sticks
Aqua brush 

The class costs £31 which includes postage and packing. 

I am really excited by this Class in the Post and I do hope you will be too! This class can be posted to the UK only and is available by contacting me HERE

 If you would like a copy of the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue and you are in the UK without a designated Stampin Up Demonstrator then please complete the sign up form HERE

We also have a fabulous special offer for May starting today when you can get your hands on the exclusive Eastern Palace Suite that will be available in the new catalogue. Here is your chance to get it early along with a FREE gift or gifts depending on which bundle you go for!

2 different bundles available to you, both with a free gift or gifts!
And here is a little video by Stampin Up highlighting the products for you.



Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment