Friday 30 June 2017

Happy 30th Birthday Myles

Hello there! Today I am back with something very sparkly for someone very special! You may remember that I was involved in a Strictly Come Dancing Super Fan quiz back in 2014 (yes I had to check that date!) and I got to go and watch the final in the studio. Well one of the best things about the experience was the wonderful friends I met, many of whom I am still in touch with. One of those such friends is Myles whom I was up against in the first round of the quiz. We hit it off instantly and have kept in touch and have become such good friends despite Myles living in London. Last weekend it was Myles 30th birthday and I got a fabulous Strictly themed invitation in the post, the theme of the party was of course Strictly and off I went last Saturday with my ballroom frock ready to party. We had a fabulous evening!
A Strictly party deserved a very sparkly card and this is the card I made for Myles. The Large Letters and Numbers dies coming in very very handy along with the Gold Glimmer Card!
 The background is from the Whole Lot of Lovely set of papers and you should be able to see on the last photo that I embossed the "is" with gold embossing powder for extra sparkle!
Would you like to see a little photo of us on the night?
Just to let you know I will be closing my Online Code Club order off at lunch time today so please hurry if you want to take advantage of the code for this month! Thank you 
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment