Sunday 16 July 2017

Tranquil Tulips with Sheet Music

Hello there, hope you are well this morning? Yes, today I am sharing another make from the Stamp a Stack 2 weeks ago. I think I just have another 2 left to share with you!
This card probably took the longest on the day due to the large volume of cutting out! I did get asked many times if we had punches or dies that matched this set! The background is stamped with the fabulous Sheet Music in Basic Gray ink on Very Vanilla card. I then stamped the stems of the tulips onto the background with Wild Wasabi ink. Everything else was stamped onto scrap card and then cut out by hand to layer onto the card.
I did have to help some of my ladies out with the cutting which I was more than happy to do!
Hope you like today's make, I will be back with another one tomorrow!





Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment