Friday 8 September 2017

Hearts Come Home Bundle

Hello there and Happy Friday to you. Today I am sharing a card that was my first make with the wonderful new Hearts Come Home bundle. Before I begin just want to give you the heads up that I am running a class with this bundle next Saturday and the closing date for booking on this class is this evening. All the details can be found on my classes and events page HERE or you can go direct to the event on Facebook HERE

For this card I decided to keep the colours simple as the little houses and buildings do all the work really!

 I layered the various "streets" over each other to create a village like look on my card and then added the sentiment at the bottom. Have you spotted our fab new punch too?

 Just loving the Night of Navy gingham ribbon, ties such lovely bows on your projects.

 I would love to see you at my event next Saturday, please do let me know if you would like to come along.

Here is the Online Code for September please use when spending between £25 and £150 and remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.
You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment