Wednesday 27 September 2017

Painted Harvest Triple Fold Card

Hello again. Today I am starting a series of cards using the Painted Harvest suite. Today's card is just like the one I shared last week that was on a Christmas theme, I called it a Triple Fold Card. 
Loving the Painted Harvest set which I have adapted as a birthday card with the sunflowers for a bit of an autumnal themed make. 
Inside is a hidden circle which you can write a short greeting on, or if you feel like writing a bit more then you can use the back of the card.
And here's the close up!

Here is the Online Code for September please use when spending between £25 and £150 and remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.
You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment