Friday 15 September 2017

Santa's Suit Bundle

Good Morning and a very happy Friday to you. Today I am back on the Christmas makes to share with you. It's a really busy weekend for me this weekend as I have 3 events (2 of which are for my lovely Stampin Up team). Talking of teams these are the projects that we made at a recent team meeting. We created a One Sheet Wonder template, which is a piece of A4 Whisper White card stamped all over with the Santa Suit designs and then cut up to make backgrounds for different cards. I managed to make 3 but I do have a 4th I haven't yet finished.
 I love the Santa's Suit Bundle and it's a great price at £34 for the stamps and the dies. The only stamps I have used on these projects are from the stamp set, no other stamps needed and I only used 2 ink pads, Basic Black and Real Red.
 The Santa takes a little bit of effort to build up but once you have done one you are away and it's a really cute bundle to work with.
 Here are all the cards I made together (minus the 1/2 made one thats still in a drawer in my studio!)
If you would like to order this bundle I will be looking at doing a Class in the Post using it.
Here is the Online Code for September please use when spending between £25 and £150 and remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.
You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment