Sunday 8 October 2017

Upcoming Classes

Hello there! Welcome to my blog today, I'm here to let you know about some classes I have coming up over the next few weeks. Today I ran an All Day Stamp a Stack with 12 lovely ladies which I am looking forward to repeating again (twice!). Please remember if you see a class and you cannot make that particular date, it's likely I can repeat it for you and tag it onto another class. Here is the studio all ready for my ladies this morning.
So here are the classes I have coming up over the next few weeks.

Tuesday 17th October - Memory Keeping evening
Wednesday 18th October - 10 for £10
Tuesday 24th October - Tuesday Club

Friday 27th October - BINGO NIGHT 
11 seats left
My popular event is back for October. It's a great night, lots of fun with some simple makes and 3 games of BINGO for fantastic Stampin Up prizes.

£20 per person and everyone takes some goodies home


HEARTS COME HOME REPEAT CLASS
7 seats left

Saturday 28th October at 2pm


£48 which includes the bundle and we will make 4 projects shown above.

ALL DAY CHRISTMAS EXTRAVAGANZA
8 seats left

One of my favourite events of the year. Such a treat day, includes Brunch, Lunch and Afternoon Tea plus a Goody bag of over £50.


These are just a few of the events I have coming up. For a full list please visit my Facebook events page HERE

Happy to be part of the All Star Bundle team, receive a PDF of 12 exclusive tutorials when you spend £45 or more on my store this month!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
 And I have a new code created for my online shoppers below!
Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment