Monday 11 December 2017

Bella & Friends Christmas Version

Hello again! Well I have let you have a few days off from Bella and Friends but now the little doggy is back but this time in a festive disguise!
I made this card a couple of weeks ago whilst my ladies were colouring at my Blends class and I have to say I am thrilled with how it turned out!
 Now if you want to get the little Santa hat then you only have this month to get your hands on it as it's part of the Santa's Suit stamp set that is retiring as is the sentiment that I used!
]
To create the hat on the dog you need to stamp the hat onto the sticky part of a Post It note and create a mask by cutting this out. You then stamp the hat on your card and then pop the mask over the stamped hat and then stamp the doggy! 
 And I stamped another one inside too!
Today from 7am we have FREE SHIPPING for 24 hours only!

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!

Or you can purchase them as a one off payment

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment