Sunday 28 January 2018

Epic Celebrations Pocket Card

Good Morning and a very happy Sunday to you! Today I am sharing a card we made at this weeks Coffee and Card session using the Epic Celebrations stamp set which you can earn free during Sale-A-Bration. I love the images in this set, just perfect for teens.
I made one of my pocket cards, which are one of my go-to designs and used a colour combo of Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Basic Grey, Basic Black and Whisper White.
 Do you have the Stitched Shape framelit dies yet? They are still my favourite set of dies and I think I use them every week for classes. 
 The pumps are coloured in with the Stampin Blends, I have a spare place on a Blend club starting next week if you would like to join up. Just give me a shout!
 Thanks for reading today, have a great Sunday!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment