Monday 22 January 2018

Epic Celebrations SAB Stamp Set

Hi there and welcome back to my blog today. Today is a card we made at my launch events last week and it was totally CASED from my friend and fellow demonstrator Allison Okamitsu. You can see Allison's amazing card HERE. Thank you so much Allison for all your inspiration.
I love the Epic Celebrations stamp set from the SAB brochure. It's a fab set of stamps for teenagers and it can be yours completely free with a spend of £45 or more.
The colour combo on this card is a fabulous Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, Real Red and Basic Black, a really funky combination I think!
Hope you like this make and I will see you back here on Wednesday!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment