Monday 5 February 2018

Bubble Over embossed

Hey there, good morning to you and a very happy Monday! Today I am sharing the last of my Bubble Over makes (for now) with a card that is completely CASED from my wonderful friend Sarah Klass. Sarah did a presentation on this suite back in November at a Stampin Up event and this was one of her amazing designs.
The bubbles are stamped in Versamark and then embossed with clear embossing powder and then sponged over with the various colours, which happen to be Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay.
 The bottles are die cut with the coordinating dies and then sponged over with the same colours and then stamped with the star stamp.  I added some of the wonderful new epoxy shapes to the bottles to make them look more realistic.
 Hope you like today's make, I'll be back on Wednesday with something new.
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment