Monday 26 March 2018

Blossoming Basket Bundle

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! Today's make is one that features the Blossoming Basket Bundle in the extra SAB offering. Only available until Saturday 31st March as a freebie with a £90 or more spend. Just to clarify, you get the stamp set and the embossing folder FREE!
This card is completely CASED from my lovely friend and upline Monica although I changed a couple of things up. 
I just love this image, perfect for practising your colouring skills and my ladies all enjoyed making the card at last weeks Coffee and Card event.
 Thank you to those of you who have used my code this month so far. I will be closing the order off on Saturday 31st March.
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment