Sunday 4 March 2018

Cards for my Team

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today. Each month I go through my team details and I made cards for the whole month to celebrate my lovely team members anniversary with Stampin Up! I've done this for over a year now and it feels so nice to celebrate their special date. I have personally been a demonstrator for 10 years in June and I cannot believe how time has flown. It's one of the best decisions that I ever made. 
Can you spot that there is a 9 year one in there? Yes my lovely Sarah-Jane has been in our team for over 9 years now and is our longest serving team member.  I made these cards with the Petal Passion papers and coloured selected flowers in with the Stampin Blends, rather effective don't you think?
As well as sending out Anniversary cards I also love to send out cards to my top sales girls for the month along with a little gift and here were last months! Similar in style but different papers!
 Hope you like today's makes and if you would like to be part of the team then please do get in touch before the end of March as we have our amazing special offer for joining up!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment