Wednesday 28 March 2018

Petal Palette Bundle

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today. Today's make is one we made at Coffee and Card a few weeks ago. I run Coffee and Card usually every Tuesday morning from 10am and you can come and have a lovely coffee (or tea) and make a card for £5. It's a lovely social event but please do check that I am running as I sometimes have the odd week off!

Today's make was totally CASED from a lady called Kristi Gray and you can see her design HERE. Thank you so much for the inspiration Kristi.
I used the wonderful Petal Palette bundle with the coordinating papers and Calypso Coral accessories. The ribbon I have used is part of one of the Sale-A-Bration freebies. 
 You cannot see it very well on the photos but the Whisper White piece was stamped with the greeting and then run through an embossing folder for a lovely effect!
Thank you to those who have shopped with me this month. We have just 4 days left of our Sale-A-Bration promotion and this months Online Code!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment