Friday 9 March 2018

Upcoming Classes


Sincere apologies for my radio silence at the moment, I am in a musical next week and things are pretty frenzied at the moment to say the least! 

I thought I would pop on to let you know about some classes I have at the end of the month

I have my regular Coffee and Card drop in on Tuesday mornings at 10am on the 20th and 27th

I also have Tuesday Club on Tuesday 20th March at 7.15pm although it is almost FULL

And on Tuesday 27th I have Memory Keeping and Bring Your Own Projects, again at 7.15pm

PLUS I have the following events on Saturday 24th March.

Mermaids, Myths & Magic Class


Come along and make some gorgeous projects with this amazing bundle

I have 3 price options

Basic Class - £15
Stamps only - £30 (includes stamp set worth £20)
Full bundle - £45 (includes bundle and I will get you a FREE SAB item!)

Please bring your own adhesive
To book a place please email me HERE


CRAFTERNOON TEAS
I have my next Crafternoon Tea on Saturday 24th March and we will be making a gorgeous framed project plus a card. I have 6 seats left for this event if you would like to come along.

I run a Crafternoon Tea every month, here are upcoming dates
Saturday 24th March
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services


We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team


No comments:

Post a Comment