Sunday 15 May 2016

Birthday Blossoms Beginner's Class

Hello there. I am very excited to share today's project with you which went down a treat at my Beginner's Class on Wednesday evening. This was the last month of our 3 month course and we covered heat embossing this month. Now although I called this a Beginner's Class half of my class were not technically beginners but they wanted to go back to basics in a smaller slower paced class and cement their knowledge.
The ladies loved this card and the one I will share with you tomorrow and I know many more will be recreated amongst my ladies.
Now that I have completed my first 3 month course I am thrilled to announce a new Beginners Course starting on Wednesday 15th June, with further classes on 13th July and 10th August. The cost for the fun course is £75 which includes over £60 in products and includes a stamp set, punch, ink pads, clear block and blender pen. Also included is card stock ribbon and over 6 hours of tuition in a small group.  This kit will last you for the full course. The course can be taken without the products at a cost of £15 per session and you would have to share my products.
As well as teaching various techniques I also share how to make your own card bases from A4 card and include a notebook for you to make little notes in the class.
 If you would like to register for this course I would love to hear from you at thepaperhavenleeds@gmail.com and I look forward to helping you with your card making.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment