Monday 30 May 2016

I'm back!

Good Morning. I am back from my travels around Europe with my lovely friend Sarah. Feeling so sad to say goodbye but so happy to have had the chance to spend our amazing 11 days together. I will blog more about our trip another day when I have gathered all my photos together but it is safe to say we were spoiled and had a fantastic time together.
We collected Sarah from Manchester airport on Wednesday 18th May and it was just a bit emotional after not seeing each other for over 2 years. Yes I did wear an Aussie cork hat and a flag! Thought I would get into the spirit of things! We had the best time visiting many fabulous places in Italy. Spain and France and it was lovely to be able to have some time off with Sarah.
 I will report back soon but in the meantime just a couple of reminders for you all. The NEW CATALOGUE goes LIVE on Wednesday 1st June at 2am and my regular online customers should have received your catalogues by now courtesy of my lovely assistant Mr K who posted them all for me last Thursday. I also have my NEW CATALOGUE LAUNCH NIGHT this Friday 3rd June at 7pm. Please note this is at the United Reformed Church in Pudsey and NOT at my studio. I need to have your attendance confirmed by Wednesday morning at the latest. I will have lots of new things to share with you and you will be able to make a card, have a cuppa, order new products, buy my old stash, book on for classes and browse all my new samples.
We also have some FAB offers starting on Wednesday too. Click on the photos to see the full link.
Any orders over £250 in June (in one order) will qualify for extra Stampin Rewards of £25. This applies to individual orders and also to anyone hosting a party for me. I have a couple of dates free for June so please message me if you would like a Stampin Up Party. If you do not want to open up your home then bring the party to me and I will host at my studio for you!
If you have fancied joining Stampin Up either to make a business out of it or simply for your own purchases then we have a fantastic offer for June. Everyone joining in June will received 2 free stamp sets of ANY value in their Starter Kit. This is an amazing offer especially with the launch of the brand new catalogue. I would love to welcome you to our team.

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment